I'm just looking at these pictures and thinking what a special afternoon we spent together... and the food homemade by le due "nonne" was delicious! It was all half Spanish, half Italian, great Mediterranean combination, just the same as the b'day boy ;)
So, here you have the details of the event, enjoy yourself and get all the inspiration for your Summer celebrations.
**Our Kilner Drink Dispenser couldn't not be in the bday party! It's a must have for any celebration and very refreshing for this Summer time️
We served strawberry lemonade.The tastiest way to cool down! You can try to do the recipe we prepared that day (attached below- you're welcome).
All natural Strawberry Lemonade
- 8 large strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Place strawberries in a blender; top with 2 tablespoons sugar. Pour 1 cup water over sugared strawberries. Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice.
2. Combine strawberry juice, 6 cups water, 1 cup sugar, and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir until blended. Chill before serving. Et voilà!
From Italy with love,